Monday, December 8, 2008

Struck Christmas Party


We had so much fun at Log Haven for this year's Struck Christmas party.  They alway raffle off some great prizes which included: iPod touch, Xbox system, 42" flat screen, 46" flat screen and a MacBook.  Of course the pregnant girl takes home a new pair of skis - I should be grateful just to win something.  The skis are pretty sweet but I don't see myself taking them down a hill any time soon. 
Anyway the food was yummy and we love getting together with peeps from work!  They made a naughty and nice list compiled with all employees - I made the naughty list for hurling all over the office. Not cool- I always keep it to myself kinda!

2 comments:

Christina and Jared Strain said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mandy said...

I would love to help you with the nursery!