Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kelly Brady Christmas Party

Tyler and his cute grandmother - She looks way too young to be a great grandma!
Tyler and I flew to Spokane to enjoy the Kelly Brady Christmas party.
This was one of many fireplaces in the lodge. It snowed over a foot while we ate and danced in the lodge. It was such a fun atmosphere that got us in the Christmas spirit.
This was our cute cabin that we stayed the night in.
This is the view from our cabin when we arrived.  By the next morning half the lake was frozen and everything was buried in snow.  

We had so much fun on the sleigh ride - pulled by clydesdales! The food was great and it was great to go back and visit our friends there.

5 comments:

KO said...

What a picture-perfect white Christmas. It sounds dreamy.

holly said...

Cacia! I don't know how I came across your blog..but I'm so glad I did! Congrats on your baby girl! And since we said we would keep in touch when we were in the same ward...and we haven't..lets do now!!
Holly (Stewart)Zinn

Jett Powered Foundation said...

I've always wanted to go on a sleigh ride with clydesdales....how romantic :) So, Cody and I were in Portland the other day (again) and it snowed like an inch. They CLOSED the schools. It was hilarious...no one knew what to do with the snow. I bet it was like that up in Washington :)

Letti said...

Now that sounds like Christmas. That is a beautiful place.

Angela and Brett said...

Hi Cacia, I saw you post a comment on Jon Summerhays' blog and thought I'd say hi. Congrats on your (to be) baby girl, that's very exciting!