Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Britney is back


I love Britney Spears first of all. I knew she would pick herself up and make a come back!  My dad took me to her concert in high school and it was the absolute best concert that I have been to. I loved the fireworks and dancing and of course Britney.  I was so excited when they announced her tour dates and saw that she is coming April 14th to Salt Lake.  I quickly realized that I am due the week after - Hmm, me 9 months prego at a Britney Spears concert. It kinda works right? I will just have to find a really hot bare midriff & mini skirt to show off my bulging belly. 

5 comments:

Jaycee & Baylee Carroll said...

hey Cacia it's baylee in Italy- i found your blog from Tennilles and Cody's you look great and congrats on the baby girl- there wonderful and the time will fly

cdiddy said...

If you wear the midriff, you may want to consider the "Baby on Board" tattoo.

Logan said...

so damn hot! hahahaha

schaars said...

You are too funny! I went to her concert in London and it was the best thing ever I want to go so bad when she comes to town!

The Chamberlains said...

I'm o glad others are so excited for Britney. I love her.