Monday, November 23, 2009

Morning comes so fast

Every morning I hear Adele wake up, I swear I just went to bed! Our routine is the same every morning. Ty gets her from her crib and brings her to me so I can feed her without even leaving my warm bed- such a nice hubby. Ty is usually so out of it in the morning that I always find something out of the ordinary later on in the day. Last week it was a run away poop that must have rolled out of her diaper when he changed her. Today, her pants were on backwards! After I feed her she watches a Baby Einstein show in her Bumbo so we can get that last 1/2 hour of sleep. Ty always wraps her up to make sure she stays warm :)

4 comments:

Letti said...

So cute. My morning routine consists of waking Paisley up at 10am so I can feed her.

My family here in Texas is in shock with her amount of sleep.

The Waites said...

That's so funny!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha HILARIOUS!

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

SHE IS SO CUTE CACIA! I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON.