Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween is my favorite!

My uncle gave Adele this pacifier and since she doesn't take a binky it made for an interesting photo shoot!
This is why she was a skunk this year- she always scrunches her nose and makes stinky faces then proceeds to breathe really hard through her nose! It makes us laugh every time.
We were fortunate to have been invited to the Fielding's Halloween bash. I went as the lady from the "Birds" and Tyler was a gorilla. . . . in a tux?!
Ty's brother Spencer played his last high school football game at Timpview. They got worked, but we still had fun cheering them on.

I am so proud of this pumpkin I did for Adele. I scraped off just the surface so the words glowed with the candle at night.
This was a costume my mom made for Dallas. It was pretty small so we just put it on her for a second.
Our neighbor Chris always gets the chicks!
Our friends Clint and Elyse had a fun kids party during the day. Adele napped most of the time, so Tyler and I enjoyed all the kids activities.
Our porch was extra scary this year. We had a mechanical goblin that would move when someone came to the door. We also grew 10 pumpkins in our garden this year so we had a porch full of carved pumpkins! Half of the pumpkins aren't even in the pic!
For Halloween night I dressed as the wicked queen from Snow White. It was so fun to see the little girls faces who recognized me. One little girl was so sure that I was the "real" one!
I couldn't keep a straight face- I knew how silly I looked!

10 comments:

Dani said...

She is so cute! Love the skunk nose! Ok, and you do make an amazing wicked witch! Looks like you had tonz of fun a parties! Holidays are so fun with kids!

Dasha said...

Oh my goodness Cacia I think we saw you on Halloween night and I totally didn't recognize you! That wicked queen costume was legit. And Adele is an adorable skunk! Sad I didn't get to see her.

The Waites said...

I LOVE IT! You are so festive!! I wish we lived closer so we could hang out!!! Your costumes were great!

Devrie Pettit said...

It was fun to see you in action! I totally thought you were the real one too.

Kelly Lund and Kids said...

Oh Cacia... you are so much like your mom!! What a darling mom you have become! I love the little skunk costume and the little skunk nose... I printed off some pictures of your little Adele to show my mom. She was instantly inlove! you must go visit her...
Love ya!!

The Nakkers said...

You guys had great costumes. I'm loving the skunk, especially the face while in the costume. Adele has gotten so big!!
I'm so jealous of your trip to Cabo - looks like you guys had fun.

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

I love all the cute costumes! That's awesome that you dressed up for the trick-or-treaters! You look really realistic! i love the skunk one on Adele~!

Andi said...

LOVE your costume!

Mrs. B said...

halloween is my fave, too! love all the costumes, very cool.

KO said...

Awesome costumes!