Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mommy did some damage. . .

I did some serious damage today at Nordstrom, oops!! My latest obsession is shopping for clothes for Adele. I think I need a new hobby- this one is getting a bit pricey. Funny how I spend my days dresses in rags, but Adele is always dressed with nicer things than I own. She is like my little doll that I can play dress ups with.  Every morning she wakes up and we put on an outfit, she usually barfs or poops or gets it dirty and then we just put another cute one on. Some days we go through several. I am glad for now that she doesn't have an opinion on the matter :D

5 comments:

HeaTheR & ChRiS said...

ok, you don't know me...I'm Rachel Barker's sister. (actually I met you when you and Rachel roomed together at Utah State I think...I drove up with her at the beginning of the school year) anywho, first off your little girl is adorable and secondly, her outfit is too cute! Where did you get those shoes?!?

Letti said...

But she is so cute. This is why girls are so much more expensive than boys.

Cacia said...

Those shoes are fox paws and they make girl and boy ones! You can find them at: foxpawsshoes.com

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

I love it and it is so true! Clothes for little ones are just so hard to pass up and you always want to put them together just so! Us moms are funny!!

schaars said...

Wow we are two of a kind. We are so tight on money right now but you better believe that every spare sent is going to Sienna's clothing! And I agree it is a very bad and very EXPENSIVE hobby! Oh and by the way she looks Darling good work!