Sunday, October 11, 2009

Halloween Decor



I bought these fun orange and black ornaments and wasn't quite sure how I could use them. Since my pots were empty, I thought I could somehow use the space. I had it all envisioned in my head. So, I grabbed Tyler and told him to hold still while I climbed on top of his shoulders. Here I am standing on Tyler's shoulders with long clippers in my hand trying to get these branches from the back yard. I almost lost my life, but I got the branches that I wanted. So I hauled them to the front yard where I had some cardboard laid out to spray the branches. Tyler is shaking his head and says, "You know we look like the crazy neighbors with you painting dead branches in the front yard!" So I almost lost my life and am now labeled the crazy neighbor, but I ended up with some pretty cute Halloween decorations.

5 comments:

Jett Powered Foundation said...

I love it...It's very "Nightmare before Christmas" looking! Very creative

The Moon's said...

totally cute, way to go!

Mandy said...

so cute!

cdiddy said...

We knew you were the crazy neighbors long before you started painting branches!!!!!

Dasha said...

Hey Cacia I found your blog through Mandy's and I have to say I love your halloween decorations. What a cute idea! And Adele in her teddy bear outfit is the most adorable thing I have ever seen.