Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Taurus huh?


Browsing on the internet I was curious what sign our baby will be. I quickly found that she will definitely be a Taurus.  I have never been into horoscopes or believed any of the crap that they say, but when I came across her daily horoscope I nearly died!

The day seems to be pushing you forward faster than you want to go, but you can resist. It might take some doing and at least one person isn't going to like it much, but you've got your own needs.

What??? You can resist and you've got your own needs?? Wonder who that one person is who isn't going to like it much? 

Not okay little baby - hurry it up you are due TODAY!

4 comments:

Letti said...

I hope to be hearing a baby announcement soon. How are you feeling? Have you dialated any?

Mindy & Matt said...

Oh you poor thing!! That is kind of funny though, I'm sure you are NOT laughing. I went like 3 days over, so I completely know how you feel right now. Hang in there...I'm sure everyone is telling you all the secrets, non of them worked for me but go ahead and do whatever it takes...Love ya and definitely keep me posted!

WHITE said...

Cacia your blog is darling...I hope you don't mind that I checked it out. I hope you little baby comes soon. My son came a week late and I thought I was going to die. I am due next month with another boy and I am terrified that he is going to show up past his due date...You are going to love being a mom. Hope all goes well. Your little family is adorable!

cdiddy said...

It is in the stars... she will come when she is ready! Hang in there, the "one who isn't liking it"