Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance?


I had the chance to go the the SYTYCD performance at the E Center with Devrie and her mom. We had so much fun.  It was really neat to see these dances live.  My favorite is "Bleeding Love" with Chelsie and Mark, but the best part was watching Devrie's mom squeal with excitement as soon as they walked on the stage.  I had a great time out with the girls.  Thanks Devrie and Denise!  

I love Chelsie Hightower not just because she is a local, but for the simple fact that she is so much fun to watch.

3 comments:

Mindy & Matt said...

Katie went to this as well and i'm so jealous!! I bet they were freakin amazing. And P.S. You are going to be an adorable pregnant girl. I can't wait to see your belly grow. Watch out cause it really happens overnight!

Brooke said...

That sounds so fun! Hey I just noticed, the picture of your tadpole now looks like a real baby! CUTE!

KO said...

Such a blast! Loved Twitch and Gev.