Friday, June 3, 2011

Finally, our remodel is complete!

We began demolition on this kitchen right after Hugh was born. So we have been with out for two months now and we are so happy to have a new one!

Before: (We removed the bar to open up both rooms)
After:
Before:
After:
Before: (We connected this room with the kitchen so it wasn't segmented off)
After: (We added a little desk on the left that overlooks the yard)
Before: (We removed the division of the two rooms and took out the closet on the right)
After: (All completely open now)
Before:
After: (I am in love with the tile I chose and my fun new farmhouse sink)
Another little remodel: (Also love this tile)
I am so happy with the way everything turned out. It was worth the hassle of having no kitchen with a newborn and a two year old to chase around in the process. We are loving every minute we spend in this new room, it has completely changed the feel of the house.

8 comments:

Kelly Lund and Kids said...

Cacia, your kitchen is beautiful!! Well done... Love it!!!
your cousin Kelly :)

aprilaleman said...

Wow!!! Come do mine next. :)

dani said...

That is gorgeous! I love it. Maybe I want to come live with you guys now :)

Dasha said...

Oh my goodness that looks like something out of a magazine! Love it!

Devrie Pettit said...

Nice! Love little Adele in the background by the stairs!

Elena said...

LOVE IT!!!

Andi said...

I couldn't imagine a more beautiful kitchen. It's gorgeous!! Love the tile.

The Moon's said...

wow cacia, that looks awesome. I love it!