Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Halloween

We don't really do the pretty princess thing at our house, instead Adele was Peter Pan. . .
Cutest Peter Pan I have ever seen. I was determined to take her trick or treating rain or shine! She loved it once she got the hang of it. Every time she hears our doorbell now, she runs to the door with treats yelling, "Trick or Treat". We went to church the next day and to the first person we saw Adele said, "Hi, candy?" Even though people told her what a cute boy she was or that her Robin Hood costume was cute, we enjoyed this Halloween more than any other.
The whole family got into the spirit of things for a fun costume party. Tyler made an incredible Captain Hook and well since the Tinkerbell costume no longer fits, I had to go as Hook's sidekick- Smee! (Check out the big old belly peeking out of my shirt- It was perfect!)

3 comments:

aprilaleman said...

Ok... I agree (Tinkerbell/princesses/bluh) I love the fact you made her Peter Pan. And, I must admit, your Smee costume was the BEST!

schaars said...

You guys all look DARLING!! Um so I am guessing you are prego? I hate asking this question because you never know, but knowing your skinny butt all my life I am pretty sure I am safe to ask this!! I love that Adele is Peter Pan so CUTE!

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

I love that you guys all went together on your costume....the "smee" one is fantastic....especially with the belly! Love it!