Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Our State Fair is the Best State Fair!

First stop, pony rides! Adele is a natural cowgirl. She loved petting her horse as she was riding- she even got a wave in for the picture...

Getting a good look at the baby piglets. They were all nursing at once! So glad I only have one mouth to feed- poor mama pig :(
Adele was so excited for the Big Yellow Slide. She laughed out loud the whole way down!!
Checking out the horses in the stadium
Back for round two. Yep Adele and I didn't get enough so we headed back for another day of adventure. Cutest chick I know!
She was obsessed with the orange paint on the ground and kept walking on it like a balance beam!
She discovered her mama's funnel cake. Seriously who could resist??
Look at those chipmunk cheeks full of yumminess
Can't wait for next year!

6 comments:

Letti said...

She looks adorable!

Dasha said...

Oh man when did Adele get so big? I guess I haven't seen her in a long time. We're going to the state fair and I am beyond excited for all the nasty fried food and first-rate people watching. Gotta love the fair.

Dani said...

You guys look way too cute to be at the fair!!!!

Devrie Pettit said...

Those full cheeks are adorable. I am surprised you made it back twice. The smell of those sheep killed me and I'm not pregnant and barfing.

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Her outfit is so cute! The fair is so awesome. I love all the people watching and random things that come together. Yum....that funnel cake looks good.....

nicole said...

SUCH A FUN HEADBAND!