Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cacia's in labor!!!!

CINCO DE MAYO!!! Right at the stroke of midnight Cacia's water broke and we were admitted to the hospital. It's 5 Am right now and the Epidural is making things oh so nice. Cacia was bound and determined to go into labor today, I had to chase her half way up Mount Olympus earlier in the afternoon, and what do you know...... It really worked. The nurses say she will probably deliver later this afternoon. We are going to be parents, no turning back now. 

8 comments:

Holly said...

I am so excited!!! My friend finally decided to let her first grandchild come to earth! Good luck through the labor--it is fun! I can't wait to see that beautiful little face! Baby Adele will be gorgeous! I love you guys--Holly

Letti said...

Yay, its a good day to have a baby. I can't wait to hear what you are having? Good luck and I hope it goes quickly.

Adair said...

Cacia, I'm so excited for you...you went into labor by yourself! Good girl! Oh this is such a fun part and I can't wait for the post that features the beautiful little Adele!

KO said...

It's about time! Yea for a Cinco de Mayo baby! Can't wait to see the sweet baby. Tell Cacia good luck.

cdiddy said...

We are so excited to see little Adele.

Jett Powered Foundation said...

I can totally see you Cacia running up Mt. Olympus! That is awesome...good luck with the delivery. We'll be thinking about ya all day :)

Brooke said...

YEAH!!!Finally! I am so happy for you guys and I'm so glad you got your cinco de mayo birthday baby! How exciting, I can't wait to see her cute little face!

bethandtravis said...

Congrats!!! Cant wait to see the cute babe!!!!