Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cheerleading or Sports?


I remember my dad driving me to my high school basketball game to cheer that night. My dad asked Dallas if she wanted to be a cheerleader too. Dallas quickly said back, "Dad, cheerleaders are so stupid".  She was six and from that point on we know she would be our little sports star.

Last night we went to her volleyball banquet where she was recognized for her hard work and athletic ability. Good job Dal!



Only one weekend has passes since volleyball is over and she already made the basketball team. So we are onto the next sport without any break.  Tyler and I have been to 3 parent meetings in the last week - AH!  I am just glad we can put this tall giraffe to some good use! 


3 comments:

Mandy said...

Cute Dal! Can't wait to go to some basketball games

Whitney said...

Congratulations! Luckily you were a very smart and motivated cheerleader. Not to mention one of the best ones! I was thinking about when you would whip Rachel and my butt's into shape by running the stairs at the stadium. Quite the athletic girl. We had some good times. You look adorable pregnant!

just jason said...

DANG!!! con-freakin-grats DAL!!! how fun:) let me know when the games are and i'm pretty sure i'll come and CHEER!!! ha ha ha ha.....