Friday, June 20, 2008

Echo Reservoir

Tyler's tricks

Our friends Tyler and Devrie Pettit invited us to go boating up at Echo Reservoir.  Both Tyler and I are a little rusty since we haven't been in a long time.  I was having a great ski run when I caught my edge and tumbled across the top of the water! Ouch!  My whole left side went numb.  I tried to shake it off and get one more run in.  I had a couple great turns after that but I was just to tired to go any further.  We had such a great time!

3 comments:

Logan said...

i'm jealous i havnt been boating this year! we'll all have to go sometime in late august!

Devrie Pettit said...

You guys were awesome. Thanks for coming and thanks so much for helping out. Cacia...you were always on top of things! We will have to go again!

Carol said...

Hey, Hugh was so disappointed--he wanted to see the big fish! The boat is up and running and Hugh wants YOU TWO!!! Call us. We love your blog. Carol